Sunday, July 12, 2020

《T R U S T ▪︎ IN THE PROCESS》

Despite what it looks like,
Where I want to be,
I'm making the most
And enjoying the journey 
I had to change the way I see
So my vision could become clear
Creating my destiny 
I am stronger
Planted in my truth 
I am wiser
Lessons learn in my youth
I am abundance 
Riches of my soul
I am prosperity 
My spirit draped in gold,
I am health
Healing me from within, 
I am wealth
Overflowing dripping zen
I am gifted
Sharing my talents worldwide 
I am light
Shining bright unable to dim what's inside 
I am love
Giving freely from my overflow 
I am power
Illuminating and elevating wherever I go
I am peace
The calm in raging seas
I am grateful 
For the blessings bestowed upon me. ©️7️⃣2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣ MLW
( I don't own the photo 

No comments:

Post a Comment