Tuesday, April 20, 2010

LIVING FOR ME

I use to be the type of person that had to make sure everyone was taken care of and often forgetting about myself. Realizing that if I fail to be there for me how can I be there for someone whole heartedly? Once I started living for me I began to see life for what it truly is and all it has to offer.
"Live Laugh Love"
This is what I live by all day every day. You only get one life so enjoy it. Never allow one person(s) to dictate how your life should be lived. Let others live their lives as long as it doesn't hurt, harm or destroy anyone in the process.

Smile at everyone because you never know who may need it. Lend a helping hand because you never know who needs you and love everyone because we need more of it. See our nation become one under the sun and end all division amungst us.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Enjoy every moment that we are granted."

No comments:

Post a Comment